Earn up to 20 CE credits at the 2012 Conference in Los Angeles! We make it easy, educational and even fun.
SSSS Accreditation list for conferences:
• AASECT: SSSS is approved by the Professional Education Committee of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists to offer Continuing Education Credit. These C.E.s may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
• PSYCHOLOGISTS: SSSS is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SSSS maintains responsibility for the program and its content.
• FLORIDA PSYCHOLOGISTS: SSSS is approved by the Florida Board of Psychology to provide continuing education for psychologists. Provider 50-1805.
• NATIONAL BOARD FOR CERTIFIED COUNSELORS: SSSS is approved to offer continuing education for National Certified Counselors. We adhere to NBCC Continuing Education Guidelines. Provider Number 5926. Ten contact hours are equivalent to one CEU. See our website for the NBCC areas covered in each CE session.
• CALIFORNIA MFT and LCSW RELICENSURE: SSSS is approved to offer CE for MFTs and LCSW licensure requirements in California by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences under Provider Number: PCE 2753.
• CALIFORNIA NURSES: SSSS is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #13479. SSSS maintains responsibility for the program. The CE–earner is responsible to maintain attendance records for four years.
• FLORIDA MFTS, MHCs: SSSS is approved by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling of the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration as a provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Mental Health Counselors. Provider #BAP568.
• FLORIDA SEX THERAPISTS: SSSS is approved by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling to provide Sex Therapist Continuing Education. Provider # BAP568.
• TEXAS MFTs: SSSS is approved by the Texas Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists to provide continuing education activities for marriage and family therapists. Provider # 111.